a round of applause to all the boys who know how to respond to texts in a timely manner because apparently all the ones in my life haven’t quite picked up that skill
one month and two cancelations later and I FINALLY got in to my first dermatologist appointment, of course I’d start epiduo and amoxicillin right when I’ve decided I’m not about that medicated life
sometimes I like to reevaluate my life and say to myself, yeah you go girl thanks for not settling and for staying single and free and childless because that shit would really suck right now
my little peach stardust Allie tagged me in a “list 5 facts about yourself and then tag 10 people” thing and I’d just like to pregame it with the little fun fact that this is maybe (? probably ?) the first one of these I’ve ever been tagged in wheeeeee.
so uh. let’s get on with this:
1. I’ve never been drunk. tipsy, yes, but never full on drunk.
2. I’ve also never been in a relationship. ridiculously ambiguous “friend”ships, yes, but never a full on relationship.
3. this is my first summer not waitressing since I was 16.
4. most people would guess I’m about 18 years old. joke’s on everyone, I’ve got a bachelors degree and I’m turning 22 next month.
5. I really and truly intended to go to bed at 9:30 tonight, but now it’s 11PM and I think this is the overall premise of the story of my life these past couple months.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms
I hate getting ignored because I put too much of my self-worth in other people and I think I’ll just go to bed now
if trees could talk i’d probably get emotionally attached to them
my thoughts toward medication have been shifting lately, and a large part of that is because I just don’t trust the pharmacy/medicine industry anymore. they want to sell their drugs, so why not amp them up and make them really difficult to get off of so you’ll be dependent on buying a prescription for longer?
I’m just so sick of neurological withdrawal symptoms when I want, and am 100% ready, to try natural methods instead.